Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Mission

This blog is about one thing, making me laugh, and possibly that other guy that contributes here. If he laughs, that's all well and good, but it's about me.

The theme to the blog is the bible and all it's wonderment. You'll no doubt read the sarcasm hanging over the word "wonderment". In honesty, we're here to read the bible straight through, and then to ruthlessly analyze it for amusement.

While my partner in heresy might look to crap on everything the good book has to say, I intend to jump in with open arms and look at it through the eyes of a drunken third grader. It'll just have to make sense to a person who still believes in Santa Claus for me to be happy with it.

From time to time we may feature some other things about religion beyond the bible, that's okay. There's no need to freak out, we'll get through our cover to cover reading eventually, and ideally it will be able to convince me on it's face to disavow my belief in Santa Claus and accept Jesus, Moses, God or the Holy Spirit (whoever that is) as my new non-pagan idol.

If you want it summed up in a nutshell just think, "Holy HaHas." Then say it five times quickly. There, now you're already laughing.

-Thommy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home